Let's take a moment from marvelling/railing at Xbox One to consider a little game called Grand Theft Auto 5. Rockstar has just released details of the GTA 5 Collector and Special Editions, which are available for preorder now from participating retailers.
Get the full breakdown below the image. Nice inside box coverart, innit? I'm quite a fan of the cap, too. The SE will retail for $80 in the US, while the CE goes for $150 - prices for other regions are still to be confirmed. Preorder and you'll unlock the Atomic Blimp for in-game shenanigans. As Rockstar puts it, "with every pre-order, players gain the ability to pilot the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies".
- Collectible steel-book with exclusive artwork, featuring custom colour and metallic treatments
- Blueprint Map; a 21" x 27" map which displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
- Special Ability Boost: The game's protagonists Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25 per cent faster
- Stunt Plane Trials; gives the player additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
- Bonus outfits and tattoos and other outfits to appear in the wardrobes of Michael, Franklin and Trevor
- Additional Weapons; Ammunation stores offer custom designs for free, including the Pistol .50, the Bullpup Shotgun and the melee Hammer
- All featured in special edition, plus
- Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key; "this custom money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window"
- A "New Era 9FIFTY" Snapback Cap, featuring an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, and a stitched black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer's left side
- Custom characters for Grand Theft Auto Online; "Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use - within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System"
- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property; "players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the '30s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car".
- Whole collection comes packaged in a collectible outer box, "featuring a foil embossed Grand Theft Auto V logo on the top and finished with a matte, scuff-resistant film lamination housing all of the contents".