The next Minecraft Xbox 360 update is now in certification. It's just a bug fix update, with no new features in store, but still - there's the changelog. You may find this strictly unconfirmed list of Minecraft Xbox 360 update 12 features more exciting.
Update - the patch is rolling out now. Watch out for it next time you sign in.
Two new skin packs - the Battle 'N' Beasts pack and the Minecraft 1st Birthday pack - will release on 8th and 9th May respectively. The first costs 160 MP, the second is free. Cool beans.
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
Built anything fun lately? And do you have any idea what a "mipmap" is, assuming it isn't a typo?