Want to know how Good and Evil works in Fable 2? Curious to know what some of the new spells are?
Then you've come to the right place. Lionhead is going all out in an effort to ensure Fable 2 is the best game they can possibly make, as we were privileged enough to see a content-complete version of the game.
There are plenty of changes and cool new additions, so here's a list of the most important features that Fable 2 has...
- Good and Evil expanded. There are four traits to consider now, with purity/corruption and kindness/cruelty determining your overall character. One example cited is a beautiful girl who is about to be stricken by a curse of terrible scars - do you save her by taking on this curse yourself?
- Decisions change appearance. Those stained by corruption will find their teeth turning crooked and yellow, to give one example.
- No HUD. In an effort to streamline the experience as much as possible, Fable 2 won't have a HUD.
- No cutscenes. Non-interactive cinematics take up less than five minutes of game time.
- No more bumpkins. The voice acting has been kicked up a couple of notches, as Fable 2 moves away from the country bumpkin speak of its predecessor. Stephen Fry is one of the confirmed voice actors.
- Magic spells revealed. Inferno, Time Control, Magic Blades, Raise Dead and Force Push are some of the spells you'll be able to use.
For more details such as a full magic list, how Molyneux was influenced by Bioshock and Call of Duty 4 and co-op details, check out the latest issue of OXM, on sale today!