In a cunning attempt to stop me writing stuff about Prince of Persia, Ubisoft has announced the release of the Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle on Xbox Live Marketplace. The DLC includes new single player missions, new guns, a monkey-owning man called Hurk and a number of new, huntable animals, including the Mountain Lion and the Thylacine, which sounds like it should be a gland of some kind but is, in fact, a tiger that's actually a dog. No fooling.
Another way of saying all that is: the Deluxe Edition rolls together all the downloadable content from the previously released Lost Expeditions, Monkey Business, Warrior, Hunter and Predator packs. It costs 800 MP, and you'll find the full bulletpoint salvo plus a trailer below. Here's the download link.
- Six single player missions from Monkey Business and the Lost Expeditions
- Four new animals to hunt: the Mountain Lion, Thylacine, White Tiger and Red Vulture
- Two new single player weapons: Tribal Knife and Hunter's M700 Predator
- Two multiplayer weapon unlocks: Type-10 (flare/shotgun) and Predator Bow
- One new character: Hurk and his monkeys
- Two new end of match movies for multiplayer starring Hurk and his monkeys
Sold? Perhaps I can interest you in the following exciting recreational activity, then - try to land a melee kill on one of those vultures while parachuting. They have it coming, trust me.