Minecraft Xbox 360's latest update is rolling out now, 4J Studios has Tweeted, though it might take a while to appear in your region.
The update adds no new content, but addresses a number of problems reported following Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.7.3, which introduced pistons, shears and an autosave. Here's the full changelog.
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
Struggling to work out how to use your pistons? Here are eight astonishing creations thrown together by PC owners.