The last Battlefield 3 DLC pack was all about tight corners and the blood-pounding thrill of infantry warfare. Armoured Kill, by contrast, is all about expanding horizons (literally) by way of great honking mechanisms of destruction. Do you like tanks, reader? Do you like them more than is natural? This is for you.
DICE has released details of the pack's contents. The headline inclusions are (1) a new Tank Superiority mode and (2) the biggest Battlefield map ever. Given the scale of existing varieties like Operation Firestorm, that's got to be some map.
- All-out vehicle warfare on four new maps
- Includes the biggest map in Battlefield history
- New vehicles, including tanks, ATV's, and mobile artillery
- Bring back five new vehicle unlocks to the base game
- Earn 20+ unlocks for the new vechicles in Armored Kill
- New Tank Superiority game mode
- All maps playable with all six game modes
Battlefield Premium players get all five maps at no additional charge. Check out fleeting glimpses of them in the trailer below.